Getting defined curls/coils with your type 4b/c hair can be a challenge. The key is making sure that your hair is fully moisturized, so that your natural curls will have a chance to pop once the styling products have been added to it.
The products you use and the technique will determine the outcome of your wash ‘n go. I had a chance of meeting a lady that had some great curls which I thought that she achieved with some perm rods or twistout. She confirmed that it was a wash ‘n go. What?!
Below are the products used.
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner Treatment: http://amzn.to/2fKHHNY
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner: http://amzn.to/2wQs5yp
- Creme of Nature with Argan Oil from Morocco Twist & Curl Pudding: http://amzn.to/2xyKh2Y
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco Style & Shine Foaming Mousse: http://amzn.to/2jWpGB1
- Denman brush to help define your curls: http://amzn.to/2wQaOVZ
- Blow Dryer : http://amzn.to/2xz7KkI
In this video, I outlined the products that she used, and the technique for getting well defined curls.
Are you a fan of wash ‘n go? If you have never tried any of these products before, I’d suggest that you give the products and technique a chance, for you to truly see the potential of your type 4 b/c hair.
I’d love to hear back from you when you do give it a try!